It’s a well known fact that buying replacement parts from stores is always difficult and sometimes it appears to be impossible to find the correct replacement for your product. HomeDepot have made it easy to find replacement for your Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans, Remotes and Lighting. I will be providing the step by step instructions below so you can just follow them and have your replacements delivered.
Steps to follow while ordering Hampton Bay Replacement Parts
- Find out what had really happened to your product and please explain what has really happened to your product.
- Make a note of your product name and model number, this is very vital as it helps in quickly finding out the required parts for your product.
- Make sure to write down the UPC from the information label on the top of the motor housing (this should be strictly done for ceiling fans)
- If you have not found the UPC then email Nicki_Care@homedepot.com or TeamSocial@homedepot.com. They will reply you with your UPC but make sure to mention the model number and name of your product. Alternatively you can go to The HomeDepot community and ask for the UPC by posting your model number.
- Now call the phone number 1-800-330-3267 (M-F 8:30am – 5:00 pm EST) or 1-877-527-0313 and select option 2 and tell them your model number and UPC, then you can place your order for the replacement part.
Incoming search terms:
- hampton bay glass replacement
- hampton bay glass shade replacement
- hampton bay chandelier replacement glass
- hampton bay ballast
- hampton bay replacement shade
- hampton bay ballast replacement
- hampton bay light replacement glass
- hampton bay ceiling fan glass shade replacement
- hampton bay replacement receiver
- hampton bay lighting replacement ballast