It is always a “can’t-wait-any-longer” feeling before we move into a new house. But even the most cold-bodied among us wouldn’t mind waiting any long for all the fans to be fixed in the new house. So if you are relocating with your own Hampton Bay lights and fans or if have shockingly realized that the Hampton Bay fans that already exist in your new home aren’t doing well, all you have to finc are 3 things.
- Hampton Bay’s Customer Service Number: Hampton Bay has enough staff to fix your fans and lights while catering to all their replacement needs. So the first thing to do would be to inform them through this toll free customer service line- 1-877-527-0313.
- SKU Code/ Model Name: If you have the box, then you can easily find this 6 digit code or the model name either at the side or at the top. Eg. 524-606
- UPC Number Code: In the absence of the box, look up for the UPC code which is usually found on the sticker at the top of the motor housing. UPC is a 10-digit-numeric code number that exactly identifies your fan. Eg.782145350279
Here is a very useful pic from THDCustomerCare showing all necessary codes.
If you have these codes right now, it means that your problem is half-solved. Even otherwise, you can mail a photo off your fan or light to TeamSocial@homedepot.com for the Hampton Bay team to identify the exact model and come up with a fix or replacement.
It is also advisable to store the Use and Care Manual and Installation/ Assembly Instructions, in case the Installation Team needs it. Going forward, it is always better to note down the numbers in some persistent place before your box falls a prey for mites!
Now that’s all about installation and let’s see how we go about in case we need some replacements.
How to get Hampton Bay Fan’s Remote replaced?
If the fan is pretty old, the first thing that you should do is to get the receivers replaced. Receivers are those that get the commands from a remote control. So a remote control is no good with a bad receiver.
Another reason why I advise receivers to be replaced is that, Hampton Bay has made their remote controls universal. It means that they are model-independent. Old receivers lack the capability to interpret instructions from such remote controls.
So to get your receiver replaced, mail them your model/SKU code. Also add a request for replacement remote and you will have it delivered soon.
Incoming search terms:
- hampton bay receiver replacement
- hampton bay ceiling fan remote receiver
- hampton bay ceiling fan receiver replacement
- hampton bay fan models
- hampton bay ceiling fan receiver
- Hampton Bay Fan remote Manual
- hampton bay ceiling fans customer support
- hampton bay ceiling fan remotes
- hampton bay ceiling fan remote instructions
- hampton bay universal remote