If you are checking out replacement Remote for Hampton bay fan or light, these tips will give you the necessary background knowledge.Remote controls which don’t come with a receiver unit would not work if your fan is not already installed with receiver.
2 types of remote controls are trending these days
Universal Fan Remote: Universal remotes may be from Hampton Bay or from any other brand. They are designed to work for fans and lights of any brand. The universal ceiling fan remote control comes as a complete package of receiver and transmitter unit. The transmitter could either be mounted on the wall or hand held. This is especially good for fans which don’t come with a remote control.
Hampton Bay Thermostatic Ceiling Fan and Light Remote Control: The thermostatic technology sets it the fan/light to automatic on/off depending on the room temperature.
Where to go for Replacement Remote Control?
Before deciding to go for a replacement remote control, it is wise to check the receiver in your fan. Old receivers might not respond to the commands of the poor remote control.But once you find out that remote is the real culprit, these are the places where you can find replacement remote controls.
- The Home Depot- The official Hampton Bay dealer not only has all necessary replacement remote for your Hampton Bay fans and lights, but also offer a life-long warranty.
- Amazon and Ebay also sell replacement remote controls for models like CHQ7081T, FAN-9T. UC7078T or FAN-HD. Ebay has a lot of models for a cheaper price than Amazon.
- Replacementremotes.com had featured some remote control replacements for fans, lights and air conditioners models like CHQ7096T, KUJ9304, UC7078T HD5. Other models were out of stock. But it is disappointing that most of the rare models are out of stock. Though it is unfair to conclude from a single product, the same UC7078T which sells at $12 in Ebay with enough seller guarantee costs $19 at replacementremotes.com.
Identifying Fake Remote Controls
I learnt from the Ebay seller that fake Hampton Bay remote controls don’t have the “TM” stamp in the logo. Also fake logos are bigger and darker as it is not possible to replicate the minute details of the original logo.
Of all, I feel though The Home Depot might charge few dollars higher than others, they are always reliable and worth the price.
Incoming search terms:
- hampton bay remote replacement
- replacement remote control for hampton bay ceiling fan
- hampton bay ceiling fan remote model uc7078t
- hampton bay uc7078t
- uc7078t remote
- ceiling fan remote replacement
- fan remote control replacement
- hampton bay ceiling fan remote uc7078t
- hampton bay fan-hd
- hampton bay remotes